Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tonsils, Adenoids and Ear Tubes OH MY

Nothing like starting the new year with surgery. Poor Caleb has been suffering with ear infection after ear   infection for over a year now. So the Dr recommended that he have his tonsils, adenoids, and ear tubes done. At first he was looking forward to it - I think because he could eat all the ice cream and popsicles he wants, plus I'm sure he didn't mind getting to skip out on school.


However in the picture below you can see he might have been having a change of heart.


 Poor thing - this picture just breaks my heart!
He was so worried about leaving Mom and Dad.
He thought we would be with him throughout the whole procedure.

Daddy trying to cheer him up - I think it is working!



Caleb and his Dr. - Dr. Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment