Wow how summer just flew by and before we noticed it was time to go back to school. I have to admit I was not looking forward to saying goodbye to all of our summer fun but what could I do but accept our new routine and know that we have had a fabulous summer!
Caleb is going into 2nd grade. His teacher is Mrs. Shannahan he was fortunate to have her for 1st grade. We signed up for a new program where he would have the same teacher for two years in a row and it has been nice knowing that he wouldn't have any adjustment issues returning to school because he would have the same teacher and same classmates.
Aubrie is now in kindergarten (yes - can someone please pass the tissues). Her teacher is Mrs. Clegg and she is in the afternoon session. She has adjusted well to going to school every day and seems to be enjoying herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment