Monday, June 20, 2011

SLEEP

Caleb has always had a rough time falling asleep and his doctor has suggested that it would be wise to occasionally give him melatonin (a herbal sleep aide) to help him on the restless nights. Recently, he was all tucked into bed and was more restless than usual because he had just returned home from a birthday party. After about 30 min's of constantly telling me he is not tired and it would be impossible for him to fall asleep. I tell him to just try and relax and before you know it you will find yourself tired. After another 20 min's he calls me up to his room and proceeds to tell me - I can't sleep because I'm nocturnal! I of course start laughing and he says - No really mom I'm nocturnal! Well after a little more tossing and turning he finally fell asleep - I guess he isn't nocturnal after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment