The wait is on - for the shuttle of coarse

The Dad's loaded down with snacks, tickets, water and camera's.

The Dad's loaded down with snacks, tickets, water and camera's.
This is the way to go!
One of our stops - TUNE TOWN
Snack Time!
I look at these pictures and smile. I love all the vibrant colors.
We were able to ride all of our favorites multiple times.
This is a picture of a picture on Lyrics phone. In the front row is Steve and Max and in the second is Lyric and myself. We (meaning the boys, the Dad's and myself) rode California Screamin over and over and over. Lyric has a weak stomach but she did make a go for it on a few runs and the girls weren't tall enough.
FAVORITE RIDES:
Dad - Splash Mountain
Mom - toss up between California Screamin and Tower of Terror
Caleb - California Screamin
Aubrie - Tower of Terror (which is surprising because she cried
the first time she rode it - I guess she conquered her fears)
and Thunder Mountain




















No comments:
Post a Comment