We packed up and headed downtown to Camels Back Park for a picnic,
fun on the park equipment, and a huge hike up camels back!
We had a blast and my kids are begging to go back.
Here is Camels Back - we all climbed this big daddy twice!
I was so proud of Aubrie she did it all by herself
and only wanted my help with going back down.
Of-coarse I was proud of Caleb too - but lets face it he is a boy.
and only wanted my help with going back down.
Of-coarse I was proud of Caleb too - but lets face it he is a boy.
The view from the top!
All of us after the second run - we were feeling pretty proud of ourselves.
Following the park we stopped at the local old fashioned
ice cream shop Goody's!
No comments:
Post a Comment