Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spring Break part 2

I'm finally back it has been a long time and I'm sure I will feel overwhelmed a few times while I try to get our family blog back to current - so bare with me!

The second part of our trip we traveled down to St. George UT to visit friends and family. We enjoyed the wonderful summer weather by going to the park and playing in the splash pad, running in the lazy river, ride the carousel and having a picnic. We were lucky to spend the day with my great friend Carrie and her two precious little ones and also my sister and her youngest. Nothing is better then playing in the warm sun after a long winter!



My sis Carrie and her youngest Carter 

Brie - Me - and Ellie  


 My Dad arranged for all the grand kids to go have a horse back riding lessons. Can you believe this guy not so long ago loved horses and thought he was a cowboy! Oh yes he wouldn't go anywhere without his cowboy boots and hat. Now look at him - he looks like a fish out of water.





My little cowgirl had a blast and didn't look as uncomfortable as her brother.


It was a great evening and the kids thought it was a ton of fun. The rest of the trip we spent at the pool and outdoors and then when it came time to go home I got deathly sick with the stomach flu and needed my Dad to drive us most of the way to SLC where I passed out and didn't move till the next morning. Other than feeling like death it was a great trip where we made lots of awesome memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment