I borrowed the china from a girl friend and used birds as accents.
Most importantly the color pink was a must.
I searched high and low for fun vintage jewelry for the girls to put on.
You can't have a tea party without a fancy flower with feathers!
And we couldn't forget about our dolls they deserve accessories too!
I also made white gloves but didn't get a picture of those.
Pink treats to take home!
Aubrie all dolled up and eagerly waiting for the party guests to arrive.
All the party girls and their dolls.
(Annie - Haven - Scarlet - Sophie - Macie)
After they all arrived I read the book "Tea for Ruby". It is a darling book with darling pictures - it teaches a little girl how to act prim and proper while attending a tea party. I replaced names in the book so that it sounded like Ruby was invited to attend a tea party with the
"Queen Aubrie".
The girls were so attentive and eager to use their best manners.
Aubrie is totally in character and fanning herself!
For the menu we had mini pizzas, bread sticks, fruit kabobs, carrots, and pink cupcakes.
Here you can see one of the gloves I made.
opening presents
Playing pretend tea party with a miniature American Girl Doll tea set and table.
Compliments to Sophie for sharing (the table of coarse).
This is absolutely adorable! They are getting so big it's crazy! Thanks for my welcome to the blogging world and I'm way excited to follow you guys but it won't be as fun as having you across the street!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute party and darling girlies!! Scarlett had SO much fun! Thanks for having her.
ReplyDelete