The kids surprised us with lunch a few Sundays ago.
They were so excited and thought of all the bells and whistles.
They set the table (with paper plates by the way) and made name
plates for everyone in the family.
I happened to be suffering from a sinus affection so the kids made sure
to put tissues on my place setting.
They know their Dad too well.
He never eats a meal without a cherry coke zero or diet mountain dew.
On the menu: Nachos, chicken nuggets, slices of pepperoni and fruit salad
- which consisted of carrots, sliced bananas, and cantaloupe.
YUM - right?
- which consisted of carrots, sliced bananas, and cantaloupe.
YUM - right?
They even thought of dessert - chocolate chips and oreos!
I bet your wondering what on earth I feed my kids for dinner in order for them to come up with this meal plan, but I have to tell you it surprised me just as much as you. I love how thoughtful and sweet they were and even though a lot of food went to waste that day it is something that I will never want to forget!





No comments:
Post a Comment