Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Devastating

A few weeks ago I was looking into a problem I was having with my blog and before I knew it I had deleted our family blog. Of coarse I was completely devastated and have been in morning for quite sometime, but I have decided it was time to move on and develop a new blog. Be prepared there will be many past posts but I'm hoping that with the help of our friends and family you could help us remember our dear memories this past year. Please leave a comment or call me with your favorite post from the past!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some updates!!!! Love ya -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo sorry to hear! That is always so unfair but you have a great attitude about it. Your family looks so beautiful. You look soo good Brittany!! I miss you and sorry I missed seeing you at Malea's wedding. Carrie keeps me posted on how you all are doing but I hope we can see you sometime this year! Take care and happy blogging, Kristina

    ReplyDelete